Brooklyn Heights + Flowers


It's the perfect time of spring for all the cherry blossoms and flowers to be around. Brooklyn Heights was full of beautiful flowers and trees in bloom. 


A while ago I found out from Atlas Obscura that this building used to be a Brothel, it's been under construction for a while but now it looks like it's in excellent condition. There was even a murder here.



This building is across from the L Train/No Relation Vintage thrift store, I never noticed these winged wheels. Not sure what it used to be, but there are many old factory buildings along here. 




Here's the old building for the Brooklyn News, which is now an indoor rock climbing place. 






And here's one I don't think i've ever really looked at, it's a beautiful large building on 3rd Ave. Over one of the doors it said "The New York Times." There are a lot of faces on it, there are lions on the top and the faces of people on the front of the building. 





The streets of Brooklyn Heights are so quiet, with some side streets and green trees all over. 







We made the wrong turn looking for the Brooklyn Heights Promenade, and went along a street I've never been down. 





This is one of my favorite homes along the promenade, I also always think about how it was the house that was used in the movie The Sentinel. I do like it better with all the plants growing on it, though. 





There are so many tulips planted! 





I never get tired of this view.




We had Shake Shack right by the bridge, so pretty. 




Comments

Popular Posts